Join The Team
Mover/Helper Positions. Flexible Schedules
Position Title: Mover/Helper
Are you looking for flexibility, something new, and great pay? If so this opportunity could be for you.
We are a moving labor company that has been in business for 10 years in Western Washington and we are currently in a growth phase of expanding in the great state of Arizona. We believe in building lasting relationships with our employees where they can work when they want and reward them by paying higher than industry standard wages and treating them as equals in our organization.
Position Type: Full-time/Part-time
Description of Duties:
- Heavy lifting
- Loading and unloading rental trucks, PODs, trailers, and containers
- Dis-assembly and re-assembly of furniture items
- Creating happy clients through hard work and great customer service
- Working within a team atmosphere with other crew members on the job
Skills and Requirements:
- Valid Driver’s license, a vehicle, and proof of car insurance
- Able to lift a 100lbs
- Pass a drug test
- Have 3 references available upon request
- Previous hard labor experience
- A basic set of tools and knowledge of how to use them
- Values that reflect ours such as tenacity, problem-solving skills, and customer service skills
Application: If this sounds like you, email your application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know why you think you’d be a great fit for our team!